DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black screen on RC when connected to a Mavic 3

Dreki

Reactions
I have just updated the firmware etc for the Mavic 3 and Smart Controller and I get an intermittent problem as shown on the video.
The screen on the RC is partially black and there seems no video feed. There are some options available and sometimes you can actually start the drone.

This has happened before the upgrade too, but after several reboots it was all normal.

Somewhat confused

Attachments

• IMG_5336 (1) (1)_Moment.jpg
    IMG_5336 (1) (1)_Moment.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
I had the same problem on my Samsung A8 tablet, while flying my Mavic 3 . I flew the drone back using the map. Once I restarted the tablet everything went back to normal.

I had the same problem on my Samsung A8 tablet, while flying my Mavic 3 . I flew the drone back using the map. Once I restarted the tablet everything went back to normal.
I'm having the same problem on my A8 except restarting doesn't help. I get a completely black feed screen when in 5.1k or C4K modes but everything else works fine.

I'm having the same problem on my A8 except restarting doesn't help. I get a completely black feed screen when in 5.1k or C4K modes but everything else works fine.
I ordered a longer data cable from DJI, the original cord is too short to use with my A8 tablet. So when it arrives I'm going to try that and see if it fixes the problem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus