DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blank Screen on DJI RC Remote

DeViL~iN~ThE~sky

Reactions
I currently am using the DJI RC Remote that had came with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Recently I had issues with the DJI Fly app reporting that it had suddenly stopped. I had continued to choose the restart option and out of frustration I chose the delete app option today. Now my screen on the RC remote has gone blank and while there is clearly a backlight so as to show the remote is on, I can't see anything. I also have issues trying to pull down the menu at the top unless I catch it right away when plugging the USB into my computer. I also tried to update the firmware and transmitted this to the device from my computer. I had wondered if maybe I would need to do a factory reset to get the app back on to my remote, but don't want to do this if there's another option. Has anyone had a similar issue and has successfully reloaded the app back onto the remote or am I going to be forced to do a factory reset on the remote? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I currently am using the DJI RC Remote that had came with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Recently I had issues with the DJI Fly app reporting that it had suddenly stopped. I had continued to choose the restart option and out of frustration I chose the delete app option today. Now my screen on the RC remote has gone blank and while there is clearly a backlight so as to show the remote is on, I can't see anything. I also have issues trying to pull down the menu at the top unless I catch it right away when plugging the USB into my computer. I also tried to update the firmware and transmitted this to the device from my computer. I had wondered if maybe I would need to do a factory reset to get the app back on to my remote, but don't want to do this if there's another option. Has anyone had a similar issue and has successfully reloaded the app back onto the remote or am I going to be forced to do a factory reset on the remote? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Factory reset sounds like the only option to restore the deleted Fly app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11