DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blinking led's

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Need some help
I have a Dji air2s, here's the problem just before take off all led's are flashing green. As soon as I lift off the rear led's start blinking
Green and Red ,also the remote starts beeping and I have a obstacle avoidance bar that shows up on the screen. When I land it all stops led's go back to green and everything else stops.
Thank you Oman

Red and green are normal. Where is the OA bar? Top or bottom?
On the top. But the manual does not show that green and red is normal,but it does show that red and yellow means compass calibration., also what about the beeping remote ?
Thank you for your reply oman
Is the LED chart on page 12 of the manual of use?
No I checked
Thanks Doug

Last edited:
On the top. But the manual does not show that green and red is normal,but it does show that red and yellow means compass calibration., also what about the beeping remote ?
Thank you for your reply oman

No I checked
Thanks Doug
On the top, means something in front. Could be the sun, depending on the heading. Read a little closer. Last sentence.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-08 6.57.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-08 6.57.58 PM.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Howard70
also what about the beeping remote ?
I don’t have the aircraft or controller that you’re using, but all the DJI controllers that I have that were beeping was solved by a controller calibration.
May be worth a try ?

I don’t have the aircraft or controller that you’re using, but all the DJI controllers that I have that were beeping was solved by a controller calibration.
May be worth a try ?
I gave it try did not work
Thank you oman

Need some help
I have a Dji air2s, here's the problem just before take off all led's are flashing green. As soon as I lift off the rear led's start blinking
Green and Red ,also the remote starts beeping and I have a obstacle avoidance bar that shows up on the screen. When I land it all stops led's go back to green and everything else stops.
Thank you Oman

I have a similar situation if I stand close to my drone when I take off. I just assumed it was sensing me as an obstacle. In my case the problem goes away if I stand further away at take off.

Howard

I have a similar situation if I stand close to my drone when I take off. I just assumed it was sensing me as an obstacle. In my case the problem goes away if I stand further away at take off.

Howard
Yeah I hear you, but I stand about 15ft.or more away. Got any ideas about the LED'S
THANKS DOUG

May be worth a try ?
Just tried calibrating a mini 2 controller which is, I believe, the same as a A2s controller and the gimbal wheel MUST be included for the calibration to succeed. I calibrated the sticks first, I do not know if that is a requirement, but as soon as the gimbal wheel had shown one full movement in both directions the calibration was concluded and, from memory, declared successful.

Just tried calibrating a mini 2 controller which is, I believe, the same as a A2s controller and the gimbal wheel MUST be included for the calibration to succeed. I calibrated the sticks first, I do not know if that is a requirement, but as soon as the gimbal wheel had shown one full movement in both directions the calibration was concluded and, from memory, declared successful.
I did that to but it did not stop the beeping on take off.
Thank you oman

I found a youtube
I am deaf so have to go by the subtitles and the 'guy' spends so much time waffling that I got fed up and skimmed.
II think 15 minutes of video can be summarised as, he did updates using the appropriate assistant 2 and then recalibrated the OA sensors.
If I am correct I would be inclined to try the OA recalibration FIRST, if that doesn't work then try the update followed by the recalibration thing.

Well I got it thanks to all my forum friends, I calibratied the OPTICAL SENSORS everything works perfect!
Thanks everybody you've been great.
Regards Oman aka Doug

Reactions: merak75
I found a youtube
I am deaf so have to go by the subtitles and the 'guy' spends so much time waffling that I got fed up and skimmed.
II think 15 minutes of video can be summarised as, he did updates using the appropriate assistant 2 and then recalibrated the OA sensors.
If I am correct I would be inclined to try the OA recalibration FIRST, if that doesn't work then try the update followed by the
I am sorry if I annoyed you, this is my first drone.
I don't understand what waffling and skimmed means
Doug

You did not annoy me.
The waffling and skimmed comments refer to the video.
The presenter was, for my taste, talking too much and taking too long to get to the solution.
So I did not watch the entire video. Rather, I dragged the slider, under the video, across the screen to find what looked like interesting points in the previews then watched the video for a bit. If it proved to be more waffle then I repeated the above until I did find interesting bits.
If my summary,
"he did updates using the appropriate assistant 2 and then recalibrated the OA sensors."
was correct then the presenter took 15 minutes + to say what took me maybe 25 seconds to type.

Reactions: Oman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123