DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Blood Moon last night

Nice!!

I had a late night pit stop at 0130, went out and looked up. No photos but it was different for sure.

Last night by Cleveland we had clear skies but at about 1:30am, when I thought to take a look outside, all it was, was a normal full moon. The night before was great but it was mostly overcast with the odd moments of partly thin cloudy conditions, showing a blurry moon through the thin clouds from time to time but I could see the eclipse effect very well, just not sharp enough to try and photograph it due to the bloody cloud cover, shame.

It was cloudy here in the NE, but we were able to get some amazing shots of the NYC skyline and eclipse in between cloud cover ...my photos are with my camera and long lens, so I hesitate to post them here 😉

Nice photos, @PhotoDB ! I like how an eclipsed moon appears more clearly spherical than an ordinary full moon, and your pictures are good examples. It looks like a floating marble.

It was cloudy here in the San Francisco Bay Area, but not as cloudy as I thought. This picture was taken around 9pm. I was in my back yard, and the camera (mini 2) was about 350 feet directly above me. All I could see in my monitor (iPhone 5s) was the lighted neighborhoods and a hazy, cloudy sky. I took a few photos in the direction I thought the moon would be rising, and was surprised to see it there when I transferred the images to a laptop. BloodMoon_0552.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada