DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blown away by ths drone!

dronic

Reactions
I’m constantly amazed at what the M2P can do, and despite all the disses the camera has been getting on the forums I’m super impressed. New to drones, I’m a DSLR photog, and love the Mavic. I’m amazed at the range and Occusync, the stability of the gimbal, and the ease of flying. I’m now finding I don’t need to climb that high to get great images, as shown by this pic. This was 3 images taken on the vertical and stitched manually in PS. No filters, slight adjustment to tone curves.
9a883dea95786928281443a8a6547b3c.jpg

I also think it’s a cracking camera, I can’t fault it personally but I’m no pro photographer. I’d never even heard the name “Hasselblad” until I got my M2P so I didn’t buy it for the camera, more for size and practicability. So having a good camera attached was a bonus.;)

Your photo demonstrates just how good it is;);)

Last edited:
I’d never even heard the name “Hasselblad” until I got my M2P
Hasselblad cameras were the first to go to the Moon, with Apollo 11 ...

Reactions: dronic and Porky
I’m constantly amazed at what the M2P can do, and despite all the disses the camera has been getting on the forums I’m super impressed. New to drones, I’m a DSLR photog, and love the Mavic. I’m amazed at the range and Occusync, the stability of the gimbal, and the ease of flying. I’m now finding I don’t need to climb that high to get great images, as shown by this pic. This was 3 images taken on the vertical and stitched manually in PS. No filters, slight adjustment to tone curves.
9a883dea95786928281443a8a6547b3c.jpg
And by the way - really nice photo! - Well done ...

Reactions: dronic
Yes, outstanding photo. I took a lot of beautiful shots like that in AZ. Here in WA I don't see many like that but there is a lot of blue sky.

Reactions: dronic
What I really like about the still photographs is that most of the modes record in raw, even the pano modes, preserving all the juicy dynamic range. Shooting on the ground with a Canon 5D4, it is my opinion that all the complaining about this camera is synthetic at best.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun