Join Us Now

Air 1 Blue hour over Nevada

Nicely done! Enjoyed the Post Cards.

Saturday morning in September just before sunrise just west of Las Vegas Nevada

Comments and critiques welcome.

Beautiful!

Cool. Hard for me to get up before sunrise, unless I'm traveling - then make it a point to do so.

Lived in Vegas for years - BD - before drone, so never got that experience and so many places to fly and not be near people or such. Would love to fly one day up around Mt. Charleston - one of my favorite hangouts back in the day; not to mention Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, and other cool little towns out in middle of nowhere.

Maybe one day I'll be back to give it a fly.

Wow. Really nice! Your use of those thin, white frames was really well done. Nevada is as beautiful state away from the cities, and your video sure showed it.

I like the simplicity. The flying/filming was peaceful and I like the pano framing. I can see you fly more as a photographer than cinematographer, but the scenes in your YouTube channel are very well captured.

I like the simplicity. The flying/filming was peaceful and I like the pano framing. I can see you fly more as a photographer than cinematographer, but the scenes in your YouTube channel are very well captured.
Thanks very much, and very observant! Yes, I use the drone footage quite a bit as an introduction to many of my videos that mainly feature photography.

Thanks very much, and very observant! Yes, I use the drone footage quite a bit as an introduction to many of my videos that mainly feature photography.
Many photographers don't do video at all ever, whether they have a camera capable of video or not. It's challenging to do both. Even with the drone, I'll typically land and change filters, as 1/50 is not optimal for landscape photography. I think you've found a good balance flying/filming the broad landscapes as a bridge between photos. One thing you might try is a pull away POI, which captures a better revealing panorama than a fixed position yaw.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS