DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blue Lake Trail, Cascade, Idaho

I watched about half of it but because of the rapid panning and yawing, I got dizzy and couldn't take more of it. The straight shots are gorgeous. Beautiful scenery and a beautiful place to fly. The straight on flying are just fine. But when you started to pan fast and yaw rapidly it was a total turn off, literally, for me. You really need to slow down on the panning and the yawing. Perhaps adjust the sticks response in the adjustment settings. Music was nice. Editing great. Very confusing with the opening shot of the mirrored images of the pine trees, not necessary.

Reactions: Jeff A
Nice! You got that little drone into a couple cool tight spots - well done!

We shot the 2017 eclipse from the peak above Blue Lake. We love that mountain. :)

Reactions: DroneMan_ID
I agree with Dale D's comments and have a small addition. I believe you shot at 24 fps. You might reduce some of the blur while panning by shooting at 30 fps. On the other hand, I'm a Video Newb so take what I say with a grain of salt. Also, on a personal note, my Wife and I were planning on being at Cascade Lake for a family affair on the 24th of this month. Covid-19 cancelled those plans. It would have been the 1st time I would have traveled to a place where I could use my M2Z in other than in a practice setting. Bummer!

Nice! You got that little drone into a couple cool tight spots - well done!

We shot the 2017 eclipse from the peak above Blue Lake. We love that mountain. :)

Thanks man. Where did you post your footage of 2017 eclipse? I bet it turned out great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett