DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Boats at sunset hyperlaps

(just my 2 cents, as a professional photographer) next time try to shoot with the sun behind you. It will make all the colors of the water, trees, and boats stand out so much better. Just be careful not to overexpose because you will forever lose any information in the white areas.

Awesome video though. I've taken a couple Hyprs (my own nomenclature), but nothing super exciting yet... Except for this sunrise I just got (hopefully)

Keep up the good work!

(just my 2 cents, as a professional photographer) next time try to shoot with the sun behind you. It will make all the colors of the water, trees, and boats stand out so much better. Just be careful not to overexpose because you will forever lose any information in the white areas.

Awesome video though. I've taken a couple Hyprs (my own nomenclature), but nothing super exciting yet... Except for this sunrise I just got (hopefully)

Keep up the good work!

I was attempting to capture the sunset with hyperlaps, but the boats became the more interesting subjects. I really don’t know much about photography, just starting to learn my new MA2 and how to take better photos and videos, thanks for the tips!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom