DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bonjour from Montreal,Canada

Montreal_Mavic

Reactions
Hi guys, my name is Yann, i'm from Montreal,Canada.
I believe i was one of the first one to get the Mavic on October 24th. I didn't have a lot of time to play with it yet, but i really love the stability and size of it!

I had the Phantom 3 pro before the mavic and the Phantom 1 before the 3.

Glad to meet you all and happy flying!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Montreal_Mavic :)

Reactions: Montreal_Mavic
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi guys, my name is Yann, i'm from Montreal,Canada.
I believe i was one of the first one to get the Mavic on October 24th. I didn't have a lot of time to play with it yet, but i really love the stability and size of it!

I had the Phantom 3 pro before the mavic and the Phantom 1 before the 3.

Glad to meet you all and happy flying!
im from MTL to, and i still waiting for mine from calgary, suppose to be at home this week :) j'ai hate

Reactions: Dominic Cantin
im from MTL to, and i still waiting for mine from calgary, suppose to be at home this week :) j'ai hate
Hello Lou :)

What's the date you ordered your Mavic ? Just to have an idea how long I should wait ;) I ordered mine in Toronto on 24 october , I expect the end november... time will tell :) Salutations de Québec :)

Hey Guys From Montreal here too....I had my hands On three MAVIC PROS ...From the Apple Store almost bought them all but got a phone call from a reliable source that the Magic Pro 2...will be coming out in April or May if R&D don't have any issues with the 5 Xtra sensors thats going to be on the body...thats all I know for now...so all I can do is read the posts and hang around...:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots