DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bonjour from SW France

JIS_en_France

Reactions
Helo all,
Received the birthday present of a lifetime from my daughter and son-in-law; the Mini2. Simply awesome and I am now passionate about drone flying. Having said that, the restrictions upon flying are such that, there appear to be few places where it s actually legal to fly drones ! However, I have had daily flights from my home and, provided one respects privacy at all times it is hard to imagine a problem. At least I hope so !
:)
John

I've learned to fly my drone from my house, while respecting my neighbors close by me. The minimum i fly over them to get to where I want is 200ft. But I usualy fly 300ft above to make extra sure they don't think im looking. Plus, I don't hover over them. Once I'm in a more public or wooded area, I'll lower my altitude and I fly to my hearts content. Just stay away from trees! Trust me.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hi. Where about in France it is a big country! We are from UK ( midlands near Birmingham ) and have spent some great holidays in France , St Cyprian , Pyrenees, Montpellier , la Rochelle and Le Touquet . Prior to getting our Drone. I think next time we visit we will find some spectacular places to fly. Good luck.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member