DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Books or online books about Mavic Mini?

prontus

Reactions
Hi,

I am new to drones and have just started using my Mavic Mini 2. Are there any books about flying mini2? Or online books?

Also a good book about using Adobe Premiere or any good software for editing the flight videos?

I am new to drones and have just started using my Mavic Mini 2. Are there any books about flying mini2?
I'm not aware of any books worth buying. Here are some tips to help you get started:

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mini 2:
  • The current Mini 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mini 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mini 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mini 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Reactions: diesel97
I'm not aware of any books worth buying. Here are some tips to help you get started:

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mini 2:
  • The current Mini 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mini 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mini 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mini 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need. Thanks for the guides! I am also looking for educational books... I will try to search for something on the site All Over But The Shoutin' Summary | FreebookSummary where I occasionally look for summaries for books. I'm not sure if there are educational books. But, if I find something, I will definitely share it with you!
Thanks for the guides! I am also on the lookout for educational books ...

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929