DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Bother I need more practice

Sky Wombat

Reactions
Piece of drought affected dry Sclerophyll.
I kept losing sight of the grey M2P against the backdrop so maybe a skin or use the P4P.
I also forgot where tripod mode is on the RC. So goes to show you should fly more often.
As usual haven't spent much time editing but is essentially a record.

Piece of drought affected dry Sclerophyll.
I kept losing sight of the grey M2P against the backdrop so maybe a skin or use the P4P.
I also forgot where tripod mode is on the RC. So goes to show you should fly more often.
As usual haven't spent much time editing but is essentially a record.

Yeah those trees would really add to backdrop to blend. On the remote, I had to go watch a tutorial on where they put the Flight Mode selector switch on a stock controller. I Got my Mavic 2 with a Smart Controller bundle (My switch is top side between the sticks) vice right side....Guess you just got to learn right side, switch up for tripod on future flights. Fun little video anyway..Cheers :)
I got a little chuckle out of the "Bother" word as I only hear it on Winnie the Pooh cartoons over here :p

Nice, you are like me, you like to fly through the woods instead of just over them!
Interesting trees and terrain, those trees almost look like crepe myrtles..

Yeah those trees would really add to backdrop to blend. On the remote, I had to go watch a tutorial on where they put the Flight Mode selector switch on a stock controller. I Got my Mavic 2 with a Smart Controller bundle (My switch is top side between the sticks) vice right side....Guess you just got to learn right side, switch up for tripod on future flights. Fun little video anyway..Cheers :)
I got a little chuckle out of the "Bother" word as I only hear it on Winnie the Pooh cartoons over here :p
Believe me Repaid, bother was not the original word but it was the only one that wouldn't get me banned.

Osmo Pocket ;) I admit it..I'm a coward
Agreed hiflyer201 and that's why I also had the old GoPro9 in the back pocket. Haven't posted any of them though as it's mainly the sound of crunching bark & leaves underfoot.

Nice, you are like me, you like to fly through the woods instead of just over them!
Interesting trees and terrain, those trees almost look like crepe myrtles..
There's a lot of variation in the tree colours this time of year A.O.. Always amazes me when it happens but bright colour tends to fade later on.

So what kind of trees are those??
Eucalypts of various species although e. rossii seem to predominate. Have snow gums, scribbly gums, stringy bark etc. Bark colours will settle down after a while.

Reactions: A.O.
Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851