DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bottom flashing white light

SladeSteele07

Reactions
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. In flying my M2EA, the bottom white lights flash while flying and I can't seem to be able to turn them off. They almost look like a strobe light and in some of my search engagements, I want to fly a bit more stealthy than that. Thoughts?

I do not have a Mav 2, so I do not have experience with that model, but I would think that a piece of tape is not too high tech...

tape.png

Should be in the settings. I don’t have mine anymore, so I can’t look for them. I seem to remember that the lights have different settings.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. In flying my M2EA, the bottom white lights flash while flying and I can't seem to be able to turn them off. They almost look like a strobe light and in some of my search engagements, I want to fly a bit more stealthy than that. Thoughts?
Must be in the settings somewhere. There also should be a Stealth Mode to turn off all lights, too.

Hi
Have you mounted the Beacon on top?
I think as soon as the Beacon is mounted, the bottom white lights flash automatically.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair