DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bought Mavic Zoom, is non-racing goggles worth getting?

Just curious of people's opinion of the white DJI goggles?
Thanks

If you don’t have good closeup vision all DJI goggles are a drag because they dont have screen focus or diopter correction built in. :( In my case it’s a drag if different people are going to use them.

I’m thinking of selling my new condition and unused white ones because of this...

Last edited:
Get Litchi and any $20 VR headset for your phone and try it out. You’ll be getting 90% of the experience of the goggles for 1/10th of the price. If you like it then consider the goggles will give you a clearer higher quality image and less hastle with cords.

They are nifty and the higher quality image might be the difference between the VR thing working or not. It’s just a lot to have to pay for that last 10%

Reactions: Wille
Get Litchi and any $20 VR headset for your phone and try it out. You’ll be getting 90% of the experience of the goggles for 1/10th of the price. If you like it then consider the goggles will give you a clearer higher quality image and less hastle with cords.

They are nifty and the higher quality image might be the difference between the VR thing working or not. It’s just a lot to have to pay for that last 10%

This is soo True!
I'm flying Moverio BT-300's with the HDMI Box and Solitaire Ace 2.0 VR enclosure
at the moment. And as cool as the pride of tech/ownership is..

I can say wholeheartedly that my 2K Smartphone, a $20 set of Bobo V4's, and Litchi provided me the same
'WoW' experience that DJI goggles and Moverio (VR mode) do.

More to the point, They have diopter control and pupil distance adjust.

Id go further and say they look less stupid than the white DJI goggles too.

This is soo True!
I'm flying Moverio BT-300's with the HDMI Box and Solitaire Ace 2.0 VR enclosure
at the moment. And as cool as the pride of tech/ownership is..

I can say wholeheartedly that my 2K Smartphone, a $20 set of Bobo V4's, and Litchi provided me the same
'WoW' experience that DJI goggles and Moverio (VR mode) do.

More to the point, They have diopter control and pupil distance adjust.

Id go further and say they look less stupid than the white DJI goggles too.

Good info. I'll have to look into that Bobo set up for my iPhone 7+, as I'm very curious to see what the VR is like but 300+ is a little much for just "curious".

Good info. I'll have to look into that Bobo set up for my iPhone 7+, as I'm very curious to see what the VR is like but 300+ is a little much for just "curious".

I would say no. I have the same setup. M2z with non racing goggles. The m2z does not support fixed wing mode, which really grinds my gears. The only thing they're useful for is operation during the brightest part of the day when your phone screen is practically useless.

I think they work great with the M2Z. I wear glasses (300's) while using the goggles for up close viewing and the screen is clear to me. Also, great for others to wear while you are flying. Granted, they are a bit expensive but everything in this hobby is overpriced. Glad I have them.

Reactions: built4thekil
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929