DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Boulder Colorado Area

brouigu1

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots! Flyer from Erie Colorado, just outside of Boulder. A long-time flyer but new to these boards. I started flying the Phantom Standard years ago and since migrated to the Mavis 2S. I mainly fly around town or up in the mountains, but I am traveling to Sausalito CA next week and found this site while doing my research on flying in that city. A courteous flyer that follows the rules even when I don’t like them, FAA registered, and TRUST test taken. If anyone flies or lives in Sausalito CA, I would love to hear from you. Also if you are in the NoCo or Boulder area let me know, love to collaborate or fly with you sometime.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello Mavic Pilots! Flyer from Erie Colorado, just outside of Boulder. A long-time flyer but new to these boards. I would love to hear from you. Also if you are in the NoCo or Boulder area let me know, love to collaborate or fly with you sometime.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Maybe you can find some new flying buddies…

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello Mavic Pilots! Flyer from Erie Colorado, just outside of Boulder. A long-time flyer but new to these boards. I started flying the Phantom Standard years ago and since migrated to the Mavis 2S. I mainly fly around town or up in the mountains, but I am traveling to Sausalito CA next week and found this site while doing my research on flying in that city. A courteous flyer that follows the rules even when I don’t like them, FAA registered, and TRUST test taken. If anyone flies or lives in Sausalito CA, I would love to hear from you. Also if you are in the NoCo or Boulder area let me know, love to collaborate or fly with you sometime.
Welcome to the forum from right up the road from you here in Estes Park. Coming up on that time of year where I'll be grounded due to our winds up here. Hard to fly in 60mph winds. Hahahaha. Have a great trip out to Cali!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143