DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Braking not smooth

Dronenewbie8

Reactions
Is there a secret technique to smooth braking? Every time I slow down to brake my Mavic 2 Pro rears up to about a 30 degree angle as it stops. I’ve made a real effort to meticulously brake as smoothly as I possibly can yet to no avail. I’ve also tried various values in Sensitivity but no matter what number I enter in any of the 3 boxes there is no effect. Anyone have any suggestions?

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Is there a mystery system to smooth braking? Each time I moderate down to brake my Mavic 2 Pro backs up to around a 30 degree point as it stops. I've tried to carefully brake as easily as I can yet without much of any result. I've additionally attempted different qualities in Sensitivity however regardless of what number I enter in any of the 3 boxes there is no impact. Anybody have any proposals?

Any reason why I'm seeing the same thing asked at the same time by separate members ?
Maya this was the first
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 7.25.03 AM.png :oops:

Last edited:
Is there a secret technique to smooth braking? Every time I slow down to brake my Mavic 2 Pro rears up to about a 30 degree angle as it stops. I’ve made a real effort to meticulously brake as smoothly as I possibly can yet to no avail. I’ve also tried various values in Sensitivity but no matter what number I enter in any of the 3 boxes there is no effect. Anyone have any suggestions?

Must be because both of us are having the same issues regarding smooth braking.

Reactions: Hosewater
That is the exact same post with several words changed. Looks like someone has two accounts, or someone is spamming !

You're right, someone is messing with this. I originally posted this (I only have 1 account) and within minutes an almost identical post appeared. The exact same thing happened with my second post yesterday as well. The member posting near duplicates is Maya 10000.

Reactions: Hosewater
Hmm, the plot does thicken because Maya2000 just joined yesterday. Something is up, any tech detectives here that can go DEEP to find out the origins?

Hmm, the plot does thicken because Maya2000 just joined yesterday. Something is up, any tech detectives here that can go DEEP to find out the origins?
Is being looked into .
No worry’s ;)

Added /he gone

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S