Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Brand new in box DJI Mavic Pro 4K Video Quadcopter Drone Grey

Chaismilez

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to sell a Brand new in box DJI Mavic Pro 4K Video Quadcopter Drone Grey for $800 obo. I got it a couple weeks ago and decided I dont really need it anymore. The back of the box has a tear on it but nothing is damage inside.

Attachments

Canuk

Reaction score
Has it been flown even for a short time .

Qoncussion

Reaction score
You'll need to post multiple close-up pictures of the drone itself, and the controller - to show its condition. I mean absolutely no offense by this, but all we know right now is that you are brand new to the forums and you want to sell a box :)

Reactions: Former Member

Chaismilez

Reaction score
You'll need to post multiple close-up pictures of the drone itself, and the controller - to show its condition. I mean absolutely no offense by this, but all we know right now is that you are brand new to the forums and you want to sell a box :)
Its brand new and I havent even open the box? I need to open the box and take pictures of it?

Chaismilez

Reaction score
Has it been flown even for a short time .
No I havent even open the box.

Canuk

Reaction score
Once you can prove the box has not been opened then it’s easy to see you have a new unit . If the seal is broken then pictures of the drone showing all the shipping stickers will prove its new

Former Member

Reaction score
You are a new member, just joined today.
  • Where are you located?
  • Does your price include Paypal fees and shipping?
  • Do you have any character references such as an active eBay account with your name on it, or other online forum accounts?
  • How did you acquire this drone?
  • Do you have the receipt?
  • Where was it acquired?
Sorry, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Best to ask questions before than be sorry later.

Chaismilez

Reaction score
You are a new member, just joined today.
  • Where are you located?
  • Does your price include Paypal fees and shipping?
  • Do you have any character references such as an active eBay account with your name on it, or other online forum accounts?
  • How did you acquire this drone?
  • Do you have the receipt?
  • Where was it acquired?
Sorry, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Best to ask questions before than be sorry later.
  • Where are you located? Located in Denver, colorado.
  • Does your price include Paypal fees and shipping? Yes $800 is including PayPal fees and shipping to the confirmed address on that PayPal.
  • Do you have any character references such as an active eBay account with your name on it, or other online forum accounts? My Ebay account absolutehype on eBay
  • How did you acquire this drone? Bought it from target.
  • Do you have the receipt? Yes
  • Where was it acquired? From target.

Former Member

Reaction score
  • Where are you located? Located in Denver, colorado.
  • Does your price include Paypal fees and shipping? Yes $800 is including PayPal fees and shipping to the confirmed address on that PayPal.
  • Do you have any character references such as an active eBay account with your name on it, or other online forum accounts? My Ebay account absolutehype on eBay
  • How did you acquire this drone? Bought it from target.
  • Do you have the receipt? Yes
  • Where was it acquired? From target.
Thumbswayup

Canuk

Reaction score
Holy crap that is a crazy good deal

mrreddog

Reaction score
Wow, prices are really coming down. Buying used just doesn't make sense unless really cheap..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauly803