DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand New , never flown gimbal error

Mazdaman323lx

Reactions
Hello folks. Just unboxed my shiny new AIR 2 S , put on the props and updated the firmware , but am now met with a Gimbal Calibration Error on the screen.
I tried restarting the device and recalibrating the gimbal several times but the error message (ERROR CODE 40011) persists.
The gimbal successfully auto calibrates but the error message doesnt clear
I don't want to risk a flight as eager as I am to get out and test out the new camera.
Obviously I will be on to DJI support first chance I get.
Just wondering if anyone else came across this or has a quick fix

Attachments

• 1619119924682.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 1619119924687.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 29
@Mazdaman323lx ,have you tried a App refresh ,delete the App and reinstall it sometimes it helps to clear error messages

Reactions: Capt KO
Yeah I removed the gimbal guard . I didn't try reinstalling the app as it worked fine on my AIR 2 yesterday but I will certainly give it a go this evening. Would love a easy fix , rather than the hassle of sending it back and waiting weeks for the replacement.

Reactions: maggior
Yeah I removed the gimbal guard . I didn't try reinstalling the app as it worked fine on my AIR 2 yesterday but I will certainly give it a go this evening. Would love a easy fix , rather than the hassle of sending it back and waiting weeks for the replacement.
Man made product - not all are perfect. If it won't correct - then up to DJI to fix it. Seems the Air2S is coming out hot and with some issues.

Hello folks. Just unboxed my shiny new AIR 2 S , put on the props and updated the firmware , but am now met with a Gimbal Calibration Error on the screen.
I tried restarting the device and recalibrating the gimbal several times but the error message (ERROR CODE 40011) persists.
The gimbal successfully auto calibrates but the error message doesnt clear
I don't want to risk a flight as eager as I am to get out and test out the new camera.
Obviously I will be on to DJI support first chance I get.
Just wondering if anyone else came across this or has a quick fix
Uninstall your dji fly app and reinstall it then do your gimbal calibration again

Have given up on a easy fix , returning it to DJI for warranty replacement . Being without drone for another 3 - 4 weeks sucks

Have you removed the piece of black foam behind the gimbal?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada