DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bravo DJI Repair Service!!! Job well done!

SmilingOgre

Reactions
My M3C developed a weird abnormally. With change forward or backward speed the coloration of the video would drastically alter then return to normal within the span of a second or two. DJI recommended sending it in for repair. I truly thought this being a problem that was intermittent and one that I could not find record of on the net, would be difficult for DJI to confirm. The outcome of the repair was dubious to me.

DJI received the drone on Friday and today, Tuesday I received two quotations, one for standard repair and the other for refresh. DJI found the camera lens module to be malfunctioned and found minor damage to the props. DJI accepted responsibility for the camera lens module no questions asked and charged me only for the props at standard pricing. WOW!!! Bill: $38.00, no need to utilize refresh.

DJI, if you read this feel free to utilize it as a testimonial. Excellent service!!!!

My M3C developed a weird abnormally. With change forward or backward speed the coloration of the video would drastically alter then return to normal within the span of a second or two. DJI recommended sending it in for repair. I truly thought this being a problem that was intermittent and one that I could not find record of on the net, would be difficult for DJI to confirm. The outcome of the repair was dubious to me.

DJI received the drone on Friday and today, Tuesday I received two quotations, one for standard repair and the other for refresh. DJI found the camera lens module to be malfunctioned and found minor damage to the props. DJI accepted responsibility for the camera lens module no questions asked and charged me only for the props at standard pricing. WOW!!! Bill: $38.00, no need to utilize refresh.

DJI, if you read this feel free to utilize it as a testimonial. Excellent service!!!!
Nice deal, will wait your review after picking a new drone ^__^

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Whatever it is, it is on its way home already. Shipped today. I’m confident which ever route they chose all will be fine. They were really on top of this.

Got a drone back from DJI. Not sure if it's new or renewed. I don't know how to tell. Regardless, first flight was simply WoW! No color popping, no weirdness. Flies like a dream. Love being able to set max speeds for the three flying modes. Set Cine mode to max 10mph and I can mash the throttle and get my favorite speed. Almost don't need cruise control. Can transition into some very nice roll and yaw turns and just keep trucking in a nice smooth flight. Video in d-log is simply sweet now. Me be happy camper!

Got a drone back from DJI. Not sure if it's new or renewed. I don't know how to tell. Regardless, first flight was simply WoW! No color popping, no weirdness. Flies like a dream. Love being able to set max speeds for the three flying modes. Set Cine mode to max 10mph and I can mash the throttle and get my favorite speed. Almost don't need cruise control. Can transition into some very nice roll and yaw turns and just keep trucking in a nice smooth flight. Video in d-log is simply sweet now. Me be happy camper!
Nice to hear that, have a nice fly with good sample :)

Reactions: SmilingOgre
even d-log in 24p + full manual, work as predicted?
Yes sir!! Perfect day for testing here. Fairly heavy overcast. 24p @ 1/50sec, F11, ISO 400, no ND. Nice even diffused lighting. I'll render about 30 secs here in a bit and post it.

Edit:::::

You'll have to excuse youtube for squashing the life out of it......

Last edited:
Reactions: manowar_gub
Very nice experience!

Glad to see, such problems (d-log color tint) happens only with defect models ^___^
Amen! That color weirdness was more than I could live with.

Reactions: manowar_gub

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S