DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Breathtaking Tenerife island from above

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey guys,

took me some time, but I was finally able to capture some new footage. This time the spanish island in the Canarys, Tenerife:

A truly diverse and beautiful island.

Shot with Mavic 2 Pro and edited with Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
DK

Spectacular footage & beautifully flown. The soundtrack however was not the most ideal fit (in my opinion). With mind blowing scenery like that to fly over (and through!), a more dramatic soundtrack would have been much better (IMO) 👍🏻

Reactions: DKAerial
Hey guys,

took me some time, but I was finally able to capture some new footage. This time the spanish island in the Canarys, Tenerife:

A truly diverse and beautiful island.

Shot with Mavic 2 Pro and edited with Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
DK
Fantastic shots and very well edited, a truly lovely and diverse island. Great work 👍

Very nice. Excellent integration with sound effects where used. I'm good with the music but I think the footage is worthy of a composed music track. Even just some swelling chords synchronized to the clips would probably work. A lot of work, I know. I don't think I would go the extra effort either but I can see and hear it in my mind's eye and ears. Regardless very nice work!!

Awesome video DK. Did you have to get any special permissions to fly in those locations?
No in those locations its okay to fly.
However, a lot of areas on Tenerife are National Parks, where it is forbidden to fly. That's why I couldn't shoot Mount Teide for example.

Spectacular footage & beautifully flown. The soundtrack however was not the most ideal fit (in my opinion). With mind blowing scenery like that to fly over (and through!), a more dramatic soundtrack would have been much better (IMO) 👍🏻
Thanks for the feedback, always a bit difficult for me to find a good soundtrack.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Stunning scenery and great flying. The music made it sound like you were having fun. Enjoyed it thanks for posting.

Great video and flying, Music is okay I guess. But I see the point others made, that different music could fit better to some of the epic shots.

This video and the views blew my mind! The slow motion was a great add to the video as well!! Congrats on the amazing flying.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest