DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Brecon Beacons

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow flyers,here are some pics of my flights yesterday at various spots in the Brecon Beacons National Park
they were taken with both my MPP and my Mini 3 pro,they are strait from the SD card hope you enjoybeacons various locations 25-09-22 (2).JPGbeacons various locations 25-09-22 (10).JPGbeacons various locations 25-09-22 (23).JPGbeacons various locations 25-09-22 (5).JPGvarious places in the beacons 25-09-2022 (15).JPGvarious places in the beacons 25-09-2022 (21).JPGvarious places in the beacons 25-09-2022 (10).JPGvarious places in the beacons 25-09-2022 (20).JPGvarious places in the beacons 25-09-2022 (5).JPG

That's a fun group of folks.

The cars were cool. 👍

Thanks for sharing OMM. :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Nice work. We’re all those guys and gals your pals? More friends than me!!
no i just happened to be in the right place at the right time ,both for them, and the motor bike shots ,had permission from both groups to film them ,and the motor bike guys gave me their E mail address to send them the pics ,which i did when i got back home

Reactions: GFields
The 4th photo (Llangorse viewpoint) is about 4 miles from my house. Surprised the Pizza van wasn't there!

Oh we used to go swimming at Llangorse Lake when I was young, lovely memories. A nice selection of old cars too, lucky you were there. Pleased to see that there is good weather too because my sister will be experiencing the same nice weather while back home on holiday. Is petrol 1 pound 7 a litre now?

Reactions: old man mavic
Oh we used to go swimming at Llangorse Lake when I was young, lovely memories. A nice selection of old cars too, lucky you were there. Pleased to see that there is good weather too because my sister will be experiencing the same nice weather while back home on holiday. Is petrol 1 pound 7 a litre now?
hi @Cymruflyer ,petrol i am afraid goes from about 175p per litre up to 185p per litre depending where the garage is located ,not long ago it was in some places 201p per litre diesel is more expensive here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143