DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Broke gimball

Tarr on a flight

Reactions
I recently crashed my air too and broke the gimbal arm the camera works fine but I need to know where to get a gimbal assembly cheap

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. I’m sure someone will come back with advice soon. Where are you located?

Just looked myself and surprised that all were complete assemblies. Plenty for original Air and Pro gimbles though. Might have to contact repair shops. DDS is one that's used by forum members or they might point you in the right direction. GL and give us a heads up if you succeed.

Reactions: Gagey52
I recently crashed my air too and broke the gimbal arm the camera works fine but I need to know where to get a gimbal assembly cheap
Be advised when you replace the whole gimbal assembly w/ a brand new one it will still need software updated from the DJI servers in china for it to work (Camera 3 Error)

You can try to buy the components on ebay reassemble yourself and hopefully it works without any errors if not we can do the swap free shipping both ways you only pay of we fix

good luck & hope you get it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gagey52

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929