DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bromley, Kent (London) new pilot is there..

Kvark

Reactions
Hello there! I am turn forty recently and my lovely wife make me a wonderfull present - Mavic Platinum Pro (fly more combo) :)
18835815_1849366795075014_7029714931774697276_n.jpg

She told me that we, mens are still boys (even 40ty), so "helicopter with remote" always make us happy :D
And she is right :) I just test it today, and make a youtube channel where I planing to share my videos. I already upload my first one with system check - was a little bit scary then drone dont want to listern to control pad and try to land on second flour at neighborhood windowsill...
But its realy smart to avoid clash and I was quick to find how to cancel RTH mode (it was enabled as battery goes to low, and i dont know that default height is 30m). I am not sure why its try to land there perhaps get wrong take off geolocation.
Tommorow I am fly to mountings in France (not, not by drone, by normal plane :)) and defenitely will made new videos.
Hope you will enjoy my company there ;)

P.S. I am russian from Lithuania, so callsign of my dron mean eye in the sky

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello there! I am turn forty recently and my lovely wife make me a wonderfull present - Mavic Platinum Pro (fly more combo) :)
18835815_1849366795075014_7029714931774697276_n.jpg

She told me that we, mens are still boys (even 40ty), so "helicopter with remote" always make us happy :D
And she is right :) I just test it today, and make a youtube channel where I planing to share my videos. I already upload my first one with system check - was a little bit scary then drone dont want to listern to control pad and try to land on second flour at neighborhood windowsill...
But its realy smart to avoid clash and I was quick to find how to cancel RTH mode (it was enabled as battery goes to low, and i dont know that default height is 30m). I am not sure why its try to land there perhaps get wrong take off geolocation.
Tommorow I am fly to mountings in France (not, not by drone, by normal plane :)) and defenitely will made new videos.
Hope you will enjoy my company there ;)

P.S. I am russian from Lithuania, so callsign of my dron mean eye in the sky
Howdy from Wyoming @Kvark , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Kvark
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic+Air/20180213/Mavic+Air+User+Manual+v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929