DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Brownstone Canyon Pictographs

Paleomanjim

Reactions
This is a magical place, and being here is like going back in time. The petroglyphs are really unique and artistic and include a lot of shapes that resemble wine glasses stacked up. This area is full of Big Horn Sheep and deer and yet these shapes are not included in the art work, truly strange as most Native American petroglyphs focus on hunting. Although this place is less than 5 miles from my home I did not know it was there before and yet it contains the best panels I have ever seen. Access is pretty well blocked by road so getting there is on long hike in, which is good to preserve this special place. The mini 2 was used for most of the photographs which were high up the mountain so it really came in handy. Fly by's were done with the DJI FPV Drone. Pictographs were down low and photos taken with iPhone 12

This is a magical place, and being here is like going back in time. The petroglyphs are really unique and artistic and include a lot of shapes that resemble wine glasses stacked up. This area is full of Big Horn Sheep and deer and yet these shapes are not included in the art work, truly strange as most Native American petroglyphs focus on hunting. Although this place is less than 5 miles from my home I did not know it was there before and yet it contains the best panels I have ever seen. Access is pretty well blocked by road so getting there is on long hike in, which is good to preserve this special place. The mini 2 was used for most of the photographs which were high up the mountain so it really came in handy. Fly by's were done with the DJI FPV Drone. Pictographs were down low and photos taken with iPhone 12
Having lived in Vegas many years - don't remember this place at all.

Great shots though

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27