DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Bryce Canyon National Park - Queen's Garden / Navajo Loop Trail

MPone

Reactions

The Queen's / Navajo Combination provides the most diversity of scenery of any moderate hike in the park. The trail combines the more open views and unique hoodoos of the Queen's Garden Trail with narrower sections of tall redrock limestone walls and switchbacks along the Navajo Loop Trail and a half mile of easy walking along the Rim Trail between Sunset and Sunrise Points with grand overviews of the Bryce Amphitheater area.

Very nice. I was there in the early 2000's in Spring with some snow. It was magical. It's such a bummer you can't fly drones at all in National Parks. I wish they would adopt a limited permit system to let some drone flights to be allowed. This Zero exception rule is not really fair in my opinion. I understand the need to limit use but none at all seems a bit drastic in my opinion.

Reactions: MPone and Nanny Ogg
Very nice. I was there in the early 2000's in Spring with some snow. It was magical. It's such a bummer you can't fly drones at all in National Parks. I wish they would adopt a limited permit system to let some drone flights to be allowed. This Zero exception rule is not really fair in my opinion. I understand the need to limit use but none at all seems a bit drastic in my opinion.
Thanks. Yes the video would have much better with some drone footage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots