DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 boots but no image on glasses?

nbrewer78

Reactions
I have a pair brand new. Out of the box they fired up fine. Charged the battery and a few days later pulled them out. Unit boots but no picture on glasses. Tried the hide thing....double tap glasses....unplugging and rebooting and nothing seems to get the image working.

Epson gave me a return label for an exchange but I'm not going to be able to to send it back til next Wednesday. Is there something simple I'm missing. Epson tech support literally just asked me to unplug the cord and plug it back in. Any gurus here have any tips.

When you say it boots, what color are the LED's? The double tap on the side of the glasses to blank the screen only works after you have enabled double tap to mute in the settings menu. However a single fast tap of the power button (top of the unit) will blank the screen. If memory serves my correctly the LED's are dark blue when the unit is in the blank (sleep) mode and light blue when in the display mode. The LED's can be solid light blue (fully charged) or flashing flashing light blue (charging). If the LED's are dark blue with no charger or OTG cable connected then the unit is in sleep mode. Try a single fast push on the power button once you think the unit has booted.

~Bill

I checked my glasses and sometimes when in the sleep mode the LED's flash dark blue. Sometimes the LED's do not flash but still dark blue.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3