DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 HDMI input?

I have ordered the cloner wand and will test it out. I would love to have the smart controller and the glasses. While i am on the boat, I could just use the controller, and for the rest of my flying I could attached the moverios.

It does hardware encoding so is likely to introduce significant lag. With analog FPV you had to always avoid those with built-in encoding since they would add enormous lag, sometimes as much as 1-2 seconds.

It does hardware encoding so is likely to introduce significant lag. With analog FPV you had to always avoid those with built-in encoding since they would add enormous lag, sometimes as much as 1-2 seconds.

Well the lag wasnt over 1 second, but it is too much for me to fly with it. On to plan B. How much bigger are the BT-35 over the BT-300s?

Well the lag wasnt over 1 second, but it is too much for me to fly with it. On to plan B. How much bigger are the BT-35 over the BT-300s?
The 35E control box is very small (3.25"x2"x.5") and lightweight like a cable adapter. You still need your device, however (your laptop, phone, whatever...). I don't have the 35E glasses, but I doubt they're substantially bigger.

What about the glasses? They are bigger than the BT-300? I am getting the smart controller to connect them to.
I edited my previous post after the initial...so you didn't see. I don't have the 35E glasses...so I don't know. But I can't imagine they're all that much bigger than the 300s. YOu can always use the 300 glasses with teh 35e box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys