DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 LATENCY TEST

Another WIN for the BT-300 ----> Got home late from work today, too dark to fly the Zoom so I connected a 5.8ghz receiver to the BT-300 and Tiny whooped in the garage! Surprisingly I didn't feel any latency when flying the whoop in such close quarters. Maybe the video quality you get from the Mavic vs the low res Tiny whoop camera, so the BT-300 has more processing power to display the low res video without latency on the Tiny Whoop...or the video signal used on the Mavic is different from the 5.8ghz Tiny whoop camera signal...either way if you can't Zoom it whoop it good.

Charging batteries and going back to the garage...

BT300WHOOP.jpg

I used to love flying my whoop through the house with the moverios. I didn't have a TBS rx though, used a cheap android clone, but still was loads of fun. Enjoy.

Using a cheap RX from amazon ($20) too, sticker came from TBS X-Racer (1s drone) that I was using the RX for initially.

Just saw the new BT-35E coming out, its not a stand alone unit like the BT-300 for flying a drone. Looks like you need an extra cable for power and a phone or crystal sky (+$470) to fly the drone....Smart box has HDMI, I wonder if they will sell that separate and can be used on the BT-300...

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent