DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 SOAR app question.

KennyJr

Reactions
Mrs. Clause was very good to me. For Christmas she bought me the Moverio BT-300. I've spent the last two days setting everything up with the Mavic Pro. The only problem I've run into is with the Soar app. I get to the point where I enter my Email address and DJI account password, hit enter and it goes to a white screen with an 'X' in the upper right corner and goes no further. Go 4 runs just fine. At first I thought the problem might be the Go 4 app running in the background, but even force stop on the Go app and then restarting the Soar app hasn't helped.

Has anyone else run into this problem and have a solution?

Are there any apps that run on the BT-300 that allow playback of the HD videos from the Mavic? That app I found in the Moverio app store only seems to play lower res videos.

Being an Epson App , Soar is probably asking for your Epson account login details not DJI

Mrs. Clause was very good to me. For Christmas she bought me the Moverio BT-300. I've spent the last two days setting everything up with the Mavic Pro. The only problem I've run into is with the Soar app. I get to the point where I enter my Email address and DJI account password, hit enter and it goes to a white screen with an 'X' in the upper right corner and goes no further. Go 4 runs just fine. At first I thought the problem might be the Go 4 app running in the background, but even force stop on the Go app and then restarting the Soar app hasn't helped.

Has anyone else run into this problem and have a solution?

Are there any apps that run on the BT-300 that allow playback of the HD videos from the Mavic? That app I found in the Moverio app store only seems to play lower res videos.
I had the same thing with the white screen but it resolved itself after a few attempts. Just keep trying. It definitely wants your DJI log in, not Epson. I guess the download is actually redirected to DJI although the app is on Epson Moverio App Store. Good luck.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake