DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT 35E glasses with BT 300 controller

Steady Eddie

Reactions
Has anyone tried this?
The BT 35E glasses have more sturdy and comfortable looking side frames as well as a flip-up shade.
The BT 35's seem to be better quality. The fit and comfort of my BT 300's could be better, leaves something to be desired.
From pictures it looks like the plug on the glasses to controller/interface box cable is the same for BT 300 and BT 35E.
I don't know if the BT 35E glasses would be available as a separate item though.
Just a thought.

You may wish to check with Epson SA. The bottom of this site has a contact in Johannesburg who may direct you to a parts dealer, and may also answer your question on the BT-35 glasses connecting to your BT-300 Control Unit with the same “headset connector” as Epson calls it. https://www.epson.co.za/insights/ar...ommercial-drone-piloting-engineering-and-more

I‘m guessing it has a good chance of working, because others have posted purchasing the BT-35 control unit for use with their BT-300 glasses, in order to watch HDMI-connected content. But again, Epson SA can probably know for sure,

If they cannot provide an answer, this is a U.S.-based Epson dealer who is selling the separate BT-35 control unit, so they might answer your question. Epson Parts | Moverio BT-35E - Wearables - Products

Reactions: Steady Eddie
You may wish to check with Epson SA. The bottom of this site has a contact in Johannesburg who may direct you to a parts dealer, and may also answer your question on the BT-35 glasses connecting to your BT-300 Control Unit with the same “headset connector” as Epson calls it. https://www.epson.co.za/insights/ar...ommercial-drone-piloting-engineering-and-more

I‘m guessing it has a good chance of working, because others have posted purchasing the BT-35 control unit for use with their BT-300 glasses, in order to watch HDMI-connected content. But again, Epson SA can probably know for sure,

If they cannot provide an answer, this is a U.S.-based Epson dealer who is selling the separate BT-35 control unit, so they might answer your question. Epson Parts | Moverio BT-35E - Wearables - Products
Thanks for that info.

Reactions: pelagic_one
BT35e/BT350s are more comfortable but don't fold so more bulky to transport. The BT35e's are even more comfortable with the Rochester Optical (see below) nose piece which comes standard with their shades.

The BT35e control unit does now work with the BT300s. Have a look back through the different threads on this site and you will see the detail.

In terms of the flip-up sun shade on the BT35e's it's OK but not the best. Rochester Optical out of NY make an awesome replacement shade which leaves the Epson OEM version for dead. Rochester Optical ship world wide but right now their shipping times have been drastically affected by Covid 19.

BT35e/BT350s are more comfortable but don't fold so more bulky to transport. The BT35e's are even more comfortable with the Rochester Optical (see below) nose piece which comes standard with their shades.

The BT35e control unit does now work with the BT300s. Have a look back through the different threads on this site and you will see the detail.

In terms of the flip-up sun shade on the BT35e's it's OK but not the best. Rochester Optical out of NY make an awesome replacement shade which leaves the Epson OEM version for dead. Rochester Optical ship world wide but right now their shipping times have been drastically affected by Covid 19.
So can you confirm that the following combos will both work?

1. BT35e glasses with BT300 control unit
2. BT300 glasses with BT35e "black box"

Thanks again.
(I know I should be hunting through previous posts for an answer, I'll get there).

1. Dont know.

2. Yes, lots of references on this site if you care to look.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy