DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT300 & DJI Smart Controller

Reactions: chuck1026
Yes and thank you. I already watched your very interesting video. The only problem is that they no send in Europe the HDMI box. When I ll take the final decision I ll ask a my friend in USA to buy for me .
A last question: all this system made some lag between the real action and what u see in the glasses ? Is important for me because i take only pictures of trains in transit.
Grazie again

Reactions: chuck1026
Yes and thank you. I already watched your very interesting video. The only problem is that they no send in Europe the HDMI box. When I ll take the final decision I ll ask a my friend in USA to buy for me .
A last question: all this system made some lag between the real action and what u see in the glasses ? Is important for me because i take only pictures of trains in transit.
Grazie again
Thank you for your interest. I don't personally have an issue with latency using these, but latency could be a result of the device connected to the Moverios. Thus you may wish to research your specific application further.

My plan is to use DJI Smart Contr. just as you show in your video.
I've always been satisfied with the direct wire latency of the setup, but I can't tell you exactly what it is. I just was asked to test with the latest FW 01.01.0400 and the glasses connect and mirror the SC display as I expected. Sometimes I need to flip over the USB-C cable, but that's an oddity with the DJI SC.

Grazie again
Are you still looking for an interface box as am in Europe and have a few available

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada