DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT35e Sun Shades

V2Rotate

Reactions
I recently purchased a pair of BT35e's and to my disappointment found they now only ship in Australia with the darkest clip on sun-shade. Does anyone know if the clip-on sun shades can be bought somewhere separately ?......(I have already checked the Epson Australia and Epson USA without any luck)

Here are 2 links that you can buy it from but don’t know if they will ship to AU.

Attachments

• 12C4E480-A21C-4FCC-B753-96C12FBCD990.png
    12C4E480-A21C-4FCC-B753-96C12FBCD990.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
Thanks for the info. I thought Rochester only did corrective diopters....my bad, thanks again.

PS I now just have to come to terms with the price [emoji3064]

Yes....Amazon, fleabay and everywhere in between. In the end Daniel Vaga (Facebook administrator for the Moverio Group) fixed me up with a coupon code for the Rochester Optical BT35e shades. All good....

Last edited:
Oh, that is really cool! Congrats) I recently ordered the Solitaire Ace 2.0 enclosures for my Epson Moverio BT-300 smart glasses. I must say their customer service is simply outstanding. Their employee quickly helped me put together my order and it shipped out the very same day and arrived almost immediately. I am very satisfied with the purchase and look forward to using their wonderful product, but I can't say that they have affordable prices for everyone. So who needs something cheaper you should pay more attention to the unbranded glasses and their quality, like these trendy sunglasses and frames.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut