DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bugged Gearbest Coupon: Mavic Zoom for $999 Lol

PaulArcher

Reactions
Hey guys, found a coupon code that works for a speciffic version (chinese plug) of the Mavic 2 zoom on Gearbest. You get a $250 price reduction compared to the official DJI price.

It will come with a chinese socket plug, but you can easliy find a cheap adapter for your country (definitely worth the $250 reduction).

I made a video on it where you can also find the links and coupon codes:

If you're too lazy to watch the video, then just go to this page: and order the "china standard plug" (not the other one) and add the coupon code at checkout: GB-THZOOM2

The shipping is somewhere about $2 or free, depending on how fast you want it.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
If you are subscribed to the newsletter those are regular offer. I bought and received a mavic 2 zoom for 880 euro shipped (I'm located in Milan, Italy). GB is an official reseller for dji and once received the product no problem activating dji care refresh etc.

I already have mavic2pro bought at full price on the official store.a few days ago it was on offer for the equivalent of 1058€ on GB!

Probably black Friday week will have more offers, I am in no case affiliated with gb but I can say I have bought several times from them, returned items (projector) and never had any problem.

Mickey

I don't think that Gearbest is an officially authorized DJI reseller, but I could be wrong. They don't mention it on their website and I don't see them listed here: DJI – Where to Buy – Official DJI Stores

If they are and I don't know it, then no worries. However, if they aren't an official reseller in your country, then there is a good chance you'll have issues if you ever have to try to deal with DJI for warranty related issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada