DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Building Crash - Need Reputable place to buy parts

TreDN

Reactions
Today I had a mishap with my Mavic 2 Pro. I got a little too comfortable with the obstacle avoidance and tried to get a shot while flying towards a building. The drone didn't even flinch, it literally just bounced off of the building. Upon inspection, the Lens cover is broke and the gimbal arm is broken, there is no image from the camera. Gimbal seems to be working normally. I've taken apart and it seems that the camera cable is broken. In addition the gimbal dampener mount is broken.

This is my first time having the drone apart or attempting to do any repairs although it wasn't really that hard to get apart.

At this point it seems that I need 4 parts:
- gimbal dampener mount
- gimbal roll/lower arm assembly (bent)
- camera signal transmission cable
- lens cover

I see all of these parts for sale on ebay. is that the way to go or is there somewhere else more reputable to get these parts? If ebay is the way to go, can someone recommend a reputable seller that they have done business with before? thanks for the help!

Attachments

• IMG_8540.jpg
    IMG_8540.jpg
    878.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8541.jpg
    IMG_8541.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
When I broke two arms and a few associated parts on my M2 , I got the parts on eBay and Amazon. Just make sure the description doesn't include words like, "fits", "replacement", etc. to get genuine DJI parts. I selected sellers based on price and availability.

Reactions: TreDN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest