DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Burguillo Reservoir at drone eye's view (Spain)

eutx9795

Reactions
Hope you like relaxing images and music!!

El Burguillo is a reservoir located in the subbasin of the Alberche River within the province of Ávila, in the municipalities of El Tiemblo and El Barraco.

It was inaugurated in 1913 and is the first of the dams that regulate the course of the Alberche. The reservoir has, like the Alberche River itself, a very marked low water level during which its average level tends to fall below half its storage capacity. The waters of El Burguillo are destined to agricultural supply and to generate electricity in the dam. Along with these two activities, the Tajo Hydrographic Confederation allows certain recreational uses such as bathing or the practice of sailing, rowing, or motor sailing.

A mandatory getaway to enjoy a day of picnic, baths or water sports. It is one of those places to enjoy with family or friends, is not crowded and is perfect for water sports and even allow motor boats.

It is located about 10km from the Pantano de San Juan (San Martin de Valdeiglesias), on the way to Tiemblo, already in Ávila. From Madrid it is very easy to get there: Carretera de los pantanos (m501) to San Martin de Valdeiglesias and then follow the N403 towards Ávila.

It is a super clean and well-kept place, it has a beautiful path for walks around the marsh, nearby there are also swings, an old town that was dedicated to the treatment of resin and is now abandoned ... it is a beautiful and peculiar place, an area of Valley of Iruelas

There is a very large area to place the picnic area, plant a blanket and be Sunday for a day, love anyone, particularly children. There is a lot of field with shadows to play football or jump rope. In short, it is a fantastic place for a day in the countryside with children, we have loved it.

Love the shots but, I am not a fan of jumping to another shot so soon.You changed ever 4 seconds and just as we start to look at the beautiful scenery- bam- another one we have no time to see. That just may be me, but when we are seeing a part of the world we will never see again, it would be nice to look around a little. Again nice flying.

Reactions: eutx9795
It's very complicated to make a video for everybody taste. I think the main problem is the opposite than yours: people get bored with long scenes.

Thanks for watch and your comments!

Reactions: Steve Murray
I don't think so eutx9795, yes, too long on one thing can get boring, but remember we are flying, and want to enjoy the flight. Otherwise we might just as well show still pictures. I still loved looking at your part of the world, hope to see more.

Very very nice the beautiful scenery, I do envy you the lovely weather which we in Cornwall UK don't get too much of. Very well done.

I don't think so eutx9795, yes, too long on one thing can get boring, but remember we are flying, and want to enjoy the flight. Otherwise we might just as well show still pictures. I still loved looking at your part of the world, hope to see more.

I will try to take in mind for next video. Thanks again for your critic and for let me know you enjoy watching my videos

I think what makes your video interesting and fun to watch is unusual setting.....nice

Why unusual setting? Here, at Spain, there're a lot of reservoirs, but instead of shoot the dam, I'm showing its landscapes. Don´t you have similar landscapes? From where are you?

Thanks for watching and comment!!

Very very nice the beautiful scenery, I do envy you the lovely weather which we in Cornwall UK don't get too much of. Very well done.

Thanks you very much for watch it and comment!!

If the weather is a problem at UK, come to live to Spain :p:p

It's very complicated to make a video for everybody taste. I think the main problem is the opposite than yours: people get bored with long scenes.

Thanks for watch and your comments!
I quite like the short clips, perhaps I have a short attention span! I find I get bored with my own videos because my clips are too long. 4 - 6 seconds seems ideal. Just my opinion.

I quite like the short clips, perhaps I have a short attention span! I find I get bored with my own videos because my clips are too long. 4 - 6 seconds seems ideal. Just my opinion.

It's like I said in a previous comment: it's very difficult to make a video for every taste. Thanks for let me know you like it with short clips

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake