DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Burro Creek Bridge Arizona

Paleomanjim

Reactions
Had 2 flights at the bridge, first one with the DJI FPV Drone on top side of bridge and second one with the Mini 2 down at the creek. I was a little concerned about loosing signal on the opposite side of the bridge but that never happened. Really like this area near Wikieup Arizona, it is a transition zone between the drier Mojave desert with Joshua Trees and the wetter hotter Sonoran desert with Saguaro cactus. Video is from last week on trip from Vegas to Phoenix. First half of this video is FPV drone and second half Mini 2. Max speed reached 63mph, almost enough to keep up with the cars on Bridge.....

Had 2 flights at the bridge, first one with the DJI FPV Drone on top side of bridge and second one with the Mini 2 down at the creek. I was a little concerned about loosing signal on the opposite side of the bridge but that never happened. Really like this area near Wikieup Arizona, it is a transition zone between the drier Mojave desert with Joshua Trees and the wetter hotter Sonoran desert with Saguaro cactus. Video is from last week on trip from Vegas to Phoenix. First half of this video is FPV drone and second half Mini 2. Max speed reached 63mph, almost enough to keep up with the cars on Bridge.....
Hey, that drone is fast. The video was fun to watch, and made me feel like a bird must feel flying about! Thanks for sharing

very enjoyable to watch.
There must be a lot of water coming through there on occasion.
I see some trees are starting to turn. You in for an early winter?

very enjoyable to watch.
There must be a lot of water coming through there on occasion.
I see some trees are starting to turn. You in for an early winter?
Thanks guys! Summer is blazing out here in the west this year, still 90 degrees at 6am this morning! So yes I am ready for cooler temperatures! We are heading to Alberta, Canada next month, should be cooler there. Glad you liked the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest