DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Burst Mode on Air 2S

Vlak

Reactions
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can confirm the specs for the Air 2S when it comes to still photography, as I've been unable to find anything definitive on Burst Mode.

There appears to be a Burst mode included which is described as 'continuous'. I'm guessing this no longer limits the burst mode to say 3 / 5 / 7 frames as was the case in the Mavic Air 2 or the Mavic Pro 2? Also, when selecting Burst mode on the Air2S does this have the capability of shooting RAW on burst mode, or is it limited to JPEG only?

Many thanks.

Reactions: Vlak
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can confirm the specs for the Air 2S when it comes to still photography, as I've been unable to find anything definitive on Burst Mode.

There appears to be a Burst mode included which is described as 'continuous'. I'm guessing this no longer limits the burst mode to say 3 / 5 / 7 frames as was the case in the Mavic Air 2 or the Mavic Pro 2? Also, when selecting Burst mode on the Air2S does this have the capability of shooting RAW on burst mode, or is it limited to JPEG only?

Many thanks.
Hey Vlak,

I couldn't find anything definitive on this either. Just went ahead with the purchase of the Air 2s and it has the burst mode of 3/5/7 with the ability to shoot in raw+jpeg (not sure why they didn't create a raw only option) at 20mp. So it is not by any means "continuous" as advertised but it does seam to clear the buffer quicker than on the Mavic Pro2. Just purchased an even faster micro SD card so feel this may help increase the ability to shoot more 7 frame bursts in a row.

- Lindsay

Reactions: Vlak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ