DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buy the Basic A2’s and use my all my MA2 fly more stuff to save $ ?

crash3x

Reactions
I really like my MA2, but I would also like to take advantage of the larger camera sensor of the A2’s in low light conditions.
Since the upgrades are definitely good, not amazing in my opinion though, I’m thinking to just buy the basic A2’s setup and use my MA2 fly more combo stuff I already have; batteries, charging hub cables etc. I also have the smart controller. I spoke to DJI and they said everything is cross compatible, even the propellers!
Thoughts on this? I need help to decide this one! Thanks!

I really like my MA2, but I would also like to take advantage of the larger camera sensor of the A2’s in low light conditions.
Since the upgrades are definitely good, not amazing in my opinion though, I’m thinking to just buy the basic A2’s setup and use my MA2 fly more combo stuff I already have; batteries, charging hub cables etc. I also have the smart controller. I spoke to DJI and they said everything is cross compatible, even the propellers!
Thoughts on this? I need help to decide this one! Thanks!
I have the MA2 fly more combo myself,and would love to get the Air2s for the camera,and my batteries and props would work with the new drone.
But my wife would probably skin me alive right now,lol.
As i just bought a Tripltek tablet for my controller,which works great.
Happy flying.

I have the MA2 fly more combo myself,and would love to get the Air2s for the camera,and my batteries and props would work with the new drone.
But my wife would probably skin me alive right now,lol.
As i just bought a Tripltek tablet for my controller,which works great.
Happy flying.
I would like to suggest that even the most astute SWMBO will be severely challenged to ascertain the difference between an MA2 and an MA2s. In my house, as long as the motorcycle is red,SWMBO pays no attention. AFASIC, all drones are the same as they gray. No guts, no glory. ?

That's what I did and I'm not selling my MA2 since I like it a lot. It's going to stay as my back up. There could be situations where I'd rather fly the older drone and not risk my better drone. Also there are some features the MA2 is slightly better than the A2S and I could want to use them. Either way all of my props and batteries carry are interchangable and so is my drone bag. I had no need to have bought the fly more combo.

Reactions: crash3x
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3