DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying a mini? Some thoughts . . .

Ttrent

Reactions
i got a great Christmas present this year, a Mavic minI! it truly is an amazing drone at this price point. If you are in the market to buy this drone I have one piece of advise.

GET THE FLYMORE COMBO! For the additional price of two batteries you get two additional batteries and a bunch of extras! Including a carrying case and 3battery charger.

Right now, I can’t find an additional mavic mini battery in stock anywhere. If I had started with the flymore combo I would not be waiting between flights.

Welcome to the forum. Yes, the extra batteries are well worth it. I expect (hopeful) you will find the batteries available soon.

I can’t find an additional mavic mini battery in stock anywhere
There are lots available on eBay (here for example). However, they are marked up almost everywhere right now since they are hard to find.

Thanks to the pointer to Ebay - I bought an extra battery there (For the price of two on the DJI store). I'm also learning to look at local stores for instock accessories since the DJI store does not ship for 10-15 days after they receive your payment!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser