DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

buying a used mavic pro or mavic 2 pro

Zatara

Reactions
hello everyone , was considering buying another drone and i stumbeled upon someone who sells used mavics
so in case i find a good price what should check for when making the deal
is the how many times the batteries have been used ?
is it the gimbal status ?
is there another way to know the history of the drone?
i would appreciate ur help very much as i find it crucial to attain the knowledge be able to check the drone before buying
thank u all

I bought a used MP and could not be more pleased. Check the app records- total flights and total number of battery recharges.

Check the drone for evidence of crashing; if the body is dinged, I'd pass unless a deep discount because it's pretty easy to damage the ribbon cable in the gimbal, and the damage is easily hidden in the cable.

Anything damaged on the drone can fairly easily (and cheaply) be replaced except the gimbal/camera assembly which is easy to replace but not cheap at $250 for the MP.

Ask to see it flown; watch it hover and maneuver.

Hope this helps a bit.

Keep us posted!

Cycles don’t give you much clues aboard how it was used .... but what they will tell you is it’s proven operation and that’s not all bad
If you can look at the flight program IE
Go4 app or others you can see the battery cell deviation and that will help you determine how health the battery is.
Well taken care of batteries will last many many cycles...... or so I have been told
I don’t seam to get longevity from my batteries because I’m hard on my toys
...... probably why I can’t have nice thing

I owne both MP1 & M2P
I like them both ...

the stability and picture quality is a bit better on the MP2..

But I won’t discount the MP1
It is a tuff bird and will do almost everything you could ask

the ribbon cable will be a high maintenance item on a used bird
Other then that keep your M2P
Out of the hard Rain
The MP1 ... go for it but when and if you lens fogs up time to bring her in let it dry out for a bit

Now Go Get Your Bird and Touch some clouds
( low lying clouds below 500 ft)

cR

I bought a used MP and a used MP2 both with the fly more kit and random extras , saved me a small fortune, I did inspect and see them fly before handing over the cash.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000