DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying Mavic 2 pro

Here are some perks of buying from the DJI Store:
  • You'll receive 1% of your total purchase value back as credit toward a future purchase in the DJI Store (see more details here).

• You could save some money by buying a refurbished Mavic 2. DJI's refurbished products come like new and offer the same 1-year warranty as their brand new products. See more details about their refurbished products at the bottom of this page.

• The purchase will be tax-free and shipped free.

Amazon is also a great place to buy. There are lots of authorized DJI dealers selling there. I keep a list of sortable daily deals here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Reactions: NAVMAV
Don’t buy the “Fly More” kit there’s a lot of fluff you don’t need for the price

......cR

Reactions: Campin123
Not sure how the shipping is n Amazon from different vendors, but I ordered the zoom last Thursday and it was delivered in Tuesday. That’s pretty quick shipping.

Reactions: Gizmo6257
have in stock lucky for you we are offering a weekend special for the forum

FORUM PRICING

m2 pro $1399 shipped ($100 off)
M2 zoom $1175 shipped ($75 Off)

pm if intrested

M2Pro. Buy a bundle on Amazon with 2 batteries. The other stuff you get isn't important, so just get a bundle with extra batteries. It is worth it, because batteries are 140 a piece. I got mine on Amazon thru SSE Camera. Very happy with bundle I got. 1650 and I got 2 batteries and a bunch of other stuff. Not all was good stuff, but worth the bundle.

Reactions: charliesRig
Out of interest what do you not have use for in the fly more kit? I can’t think of anything in it that’s not worth having.

gizmo6257 got a smoking deal

........at the time I made this post on this thread I was a week out from buying my M2P
And because my life partner 2 yr prior
Bought a MP1 bundle paid over $2000
For it it did not pencil out over time
I found the bag was too small
The filter were not quality

I purchased a new M2P for &1299 free shipping (craft-radio-battery-charger)
And now will ad an extra battery for both
MP1 Battery only $60
M2P Battery only $120

Last edited:
Out of interest what do you not have use for in the fly more kit? I can’t think of anything in it that’s not worth having.
I found the fly more pack worth it, but you aren't really saving much if any cash. I like the bag and the charging hub and car charger are useful. I got a pack that included the official pack, plus 3 lipo bags, a landing pad, and a few other less useful items for about $360. If you're not interested in anything but batteries, then it's no worth it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake