DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying Mavic Pro in UK

rafez

Reactions
Hi, I am looking for legit online store in UK or other EU country where I can buy Mavic Pro Combo at good price
I found this store Pro-Camera - £1,118.00 with VAT tax
Just wondering if any one used this store before they do ship within EU, maybe other recommendation from checked sites were I can get such a good price. I want to avoid buying from China since I read that there could be issues later on with warranty claims with drones bought in Asia.
Please let me know thanks.

by they way I did check whois and at least they do have UK address ;)
Whois pro-camera.co.uk

I purchased the fly-more bundle from Amazon UK which came from Scan computers in the UK.

Scan are a reputable company here in the UK if that is of any help.

Jessops' price is the going rate for the fly more combo, so a good deal there for sure with the 9 month interest free option.

Reactions: Londonpilot
I believe at John Lewis, you also get a 2 year warranty

I guess what you are looking for is a discounted price from a UK reseller, in which case unless its a sale then you will be buying an import. Which is always risky but its cheaper.

The Mavic Pro is available from more retailers than previous DJI products so I guess you have to keep an eye on the big names for a sale, Currys, John Lewis, Jessops etc. Failing that warehouseexpress.com has interest free credit on the Mavic Pro if thats better.

Currently on Prime Day on Amazon.co.uk for £970

Currently on Prime Day on Amazon.co.uk for £970

I don't think thats the fly more, thats an extra battery and a charging hub, still a good price though!

Bought mine from ebay £1156 for fly more combo.
Got paypal protection and no issues. Also purchased dji care refresh with no issues.

thanks, I was hoping some one used the store which I have listed and that can give review of his purchase or that some one knows where to buy at good price. Good price for me is £1,118 :). All other stores which were recommended here are not any cheaper than what I can find by walking into the store.

Bought mine from ebay £1156 for fly more combo.
Got paypal protection and no issues. Also purchased dji care refresh with no issues.
Hopefully you will not come across issues once you will have to sent in for warranty repair. I read that drones bought in Asia don't fall under EU warranty, unless that is a lie.

Hopefully you will not come across issues once you will have to sent in for warranty repair. I read that drones bought in Asia don't fall under EU warranty, unless that is a lie.
BS mate.

I ordered the Fly More Combo package from a site called tobydeals.com based in Hong Kong for UK customers last Thursday. The total price was £978.99. From what I've read it seems delivery takes 7-10 days. Can't wait for it to arrive [emoji16]

I bought mine from Argos, via Quidco for some extra cashback rewards, and Fasttrack delivered it within hours of the order being placed, impressed!

Hi, I am looking for legit online store in UK or other EU country where I can buy Mavic Pro Combo at good price
Just wondering if any one used this store before they do ship within EU, maybe other recommendation from checked sites were I can get such a good price. I want to avoid buying from China since I read that there could be issues later on with warranty claims with drones bought in Asia.

Whois pro-camera.co.uk
I bought mine from "curry's Pc world online
", they also deliver free.. It was faulty, not their fault, they exchanged immediately with zero problems.

Reactions: Star Lord
Good point @Enigma - that was another reason I chose a high street outlet, Argos et al offer an absolutely quibble free return/replacement/refund policy.

You can literally walk in to the store (any branch too) and walk out in less than ten minutes with a replacement or a refund.

That might be trickier online.

Reactions: Mat999

Whois pro-camera.co.uk

Costco are doing there own fly more bundle. You get all fly more and extra 64gb sd card, screen shield, USB c cable and you get 90 to try it. If you don't like it they refund. Get one from there play with it for a bit, save videos and if they announce the mavic pro 2 get a full refund and buy that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa