DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

C1 and C2 no longer control the Bottom Auxiliary Lights

TrayBoz

Reactions
On my Mavic 2 Pro, the C1 or C2 buttons can be assigned to turn on and off the Bottom Auxiliary Lighting and it used to work great.

When I flew today (with the all the latest firmware updates) I can NOT turn on the bottom lights for some reason using C1 or C2.
Other functions that I assign to C1 or C2 seem to work fine still, just not the bottom lights. I've tried un-assigning, re-assigning, restarting, rebooting, swapping C1 and C2 functions, all with no effect.

Any ideas?

I can manually turn the lights on and off by switching from ON/OFF/AUTO and they light fine. But when I set C1 or C2 to turn off the Bottom Auxiliary Lights, there is no effect with either C1 or C2. What am I missing? Which setting should I set the B.A.Lights to if I want them to be controlled by C1/C2? ON, OFF, OR AUTO?

I have the exact same problem whether I use my Samsung Galaxy S10 to fly, OR my iPad mini 4.

Could something have been messed up by this latest firmware update?

Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tray

Hello Tray,

After reading your bottom light issue with C1 and C2, tried my M2P with latest update. No issues works well, first press places bottom light in Auto, next press switches to On and the 3rd press turns off bottom light.

That’s odd with yours, try rebooting your phone maybe that may help?

Almost forgot, I’m using an iPhone 11. Haven’t tried my iPad, will do on next flight.

Please keep us posted
Paul

Reactions: Bill combs
Hello Tray,

After reading your bottom light issue with C1 and C2, tried my M2P with latest update. No issues works well, first press places bottom light in Auto, next press switches to On and the 3rd press turns off bottom light.

That’s odd with yours, try rebooting your phone maybe that may help?

Almost forgot, I’m using an iPhone 11. Haven’t tried my iPad, will do on next flight.

Please keep us posted
Paul
i use a samsung note 9 and ipad 6 gen and epson glasses and my m2 bottom light still works?

For me, it works when using the iPad mini 4 but not when using the CrystalSly

make sure you are pressing and releasing the C1/C2 quickly. I find that if I don't do this it fails to operate the lights.

I had the same problem. I've set up for C1 bottom auxiliary lights and C2 front leds. It didn't work on two keys. I turned off the Dji Go app, turned it back on, and it got better. This problem happened after the update. I also have another problem. My flight records after the update do not appear in Dji Go app and in the \DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord folder.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair