DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cable for viewing android phone or iOS device on dji goggles regular or RE

theSelf

Reactions
Hi all,

Was wondering what kind of cable/adapter is required to view whatever you’re watching or playing on your android phone or iOS device alternately on the dji goggles screens? What kind of hdmi input do the goggles have specifically? My android phone has usb c socket though I do already have a usb c male to larger regular usb female which works with other applications but not sure what’s required under these circumstances.. thank you for any feedback!

The DJI Goggles come with a cable that plugs into a standard HDMI port. If using an Apple device, you could connect that cable to the Apple Lightning AV Adapter. For Android, you'd need an adapter that works with the ports available on your mobile device.

Last edited:
The DJI Goggles come with a cable that plugs into a standard HDMI port. If using an Apple device, you could connect that cable to the Apple Lightning AV Adapter. For Android, you'd need an adapter that works with the ports available on your mobile device.
Thanks for your reply - I wasn't emailed a notification that you replied but glad I just manually checked back to see if I had any replies (how do I make sure I'm emailed anytime someone replies to a thread I'm subscribed to or create?)- but anyhow I've since ordered this USB C to HDMI adapter for my android device https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y3YBZ77/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and this lightning to hdmi adapter for my ipads https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078Q3ZXM5/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and will see which works best and maybe return one of them.. (i just acquired the Racing Edition model of the DJI Goggles)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian