DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cache on phone

Bliz

Reactions
Trying to locate the cache images/videos on my Samsung S8 phone. Does anyone know where the cached files are stored and is there a way to place the cached files optionally on the phones internal storage or on the phone SD card storage. Does the Fly app just use the media settings on the phone?

Have synced mine to my phone
Everything I record goes straight to Google photos

Open the image in the gallery then tap the three dots at the top right to bring up the menu then click the details option and it should show you where the cached image is located.

Reactions: Bliz
How is that done?

Firstly you need to install the Google Photos app if you don't have it already:

Open the Photos app and then on the Photos screen, tap your profile icon at the top right then tap Photo settings. Now choose Backup and Sync then at the bottom choose Back up device folders which should show a list of folders on your phone that have images (which could be a long list). Find the DJI Cache folder and press the toggle switch on the right hand side.

If that's all worked it should now upload the files from the chosen folders automatically to your Google account.

Did the steps. All made sense and worked until the Find the DJI Cache folder.......not in my list of Device folders. There is something called editor_cache but nothing in reference to DJI.

Any suggestions? Thanks,

Found photos and videos in separate folders in my phone's Galery app. I think I can figure it out from here.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost