DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calibrate compass and IMU

Djsparxxx

Reactions
Calibrate IMU and compass message will not go away under the safety tab even after I successfully calibrated the compass and IMU. Any idea why this is happening?

Not based on the extremely limited info about the drone, SE version, previous flights, and how long you have had the drone

if it just says calibrate your compass and the same for IMU then that message is always there, it's if you want to calibrate either your compass or IMU then just click on the message otherwise just ignore it

if it just says calibrate your compass and the same for IMU then that message is always there, it's if you want to calibrate either your compass or IMU then just click on the message otherwise just ignore it
I recall the IMU or compass status used to say "normal" or something like that, and the "Calibration needed" status message would show up infrequently only when something was off. So what you are saying is now the IMU and Compass status defaults to "Calibrate"?
Just curious since I'm concerned it may be a sensor issue.

I had the same issue but after doing calibration a few times it went away. MM2. I was taking off from a metal drain cover in the back of my garden as I'd not read the guide about keeping away from metal surfaces. Doh! That was what kept kicking it off on mine anyway. I've since got a cheap landing pad and use the grass. No further issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803