DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calibrating compase

Lone Wolf 58

Reactions
I haven't flown my mavic for over a year. The other day I decided I would. Mind you I stopped flying cause I moved within like 5 miles of a military airport runway and didn't want the hassle. I updated the software and firmware and I don't seem to be able to calibrate the imu or the compass. Any ideas. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. Watched several beginner videos on YouTube but that didn't seem to help.

If you’re willing to start it up and add screen shots of your settings screen that might help figure it out.

I haven't flown my mavic for over a year. The other day I decided I would. Mind you I stopped flying cause I moved within like 5 miles of a military airport runway and didn't want the hassle. I updated the software and firmware and I don't seem to be able to calibrate the imu or the compass. Any ideas. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. Watched several beginner videos on YouTube but that didn't seem to help.
Do you really need to recalibrate anything?
It's not necessary to recalibrate anything after updating firmware and software.

Got it figured out. Found the right YouTube video with the part I was doing wrong. Thanks for the help though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS