DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calibrating Visual Systems

holland197439

Reactions
94F9860A-1123-4F92-94A7-6395BE7B1EA8.jpegHas anyone seen this message? I tried to do this on my PC and no luck. I don’t want to fly until I resolve the issue. Any suggestions?

Does it concerns Magic Air?
DJI Assistant 2 can not be installed on Mac with Catalina...

I can not do Visual calibration.
My DJI assistant 2.0.6 on Mac with Catalina does not want to recognize my drone Mavic Air.

After installing DJI assistant on my old iMac, which accepted HoRNDIS module (not accepted by Mac Book Pro and Catalina), I had a message:
your device (Mavic Air does not supported by this soft!)
My question then: is it necessary to make a visual calibration on it?

I have the same problem too. Even install the software in MacBook, iMac, Windows 10, all systems cannot find my Mavic Air!!

Windows 10 here - also does not let me run a calibration. She still flys perfectly well without it though.

I have Windows 10 and it works fine.

I did wonder if the resolution had to be see to a specific height and width as the only thing I had at the time which could maybe classed as not the norm was that I was using a TV as my monitor. Can’t remember the exact resolution though.

Got any pointers Dewen’? Version of Windows, resolution of monitor, the aspect ratio you selected in the DJI program and distance you held the drone from the monitor?

Mine just wouldn’t seem to detect/see the pattern at all.

Cheers,

Bri

I did wonder if the resolution had to be see to a specific height and width as the only thing I had at the time which could maybe classed as not the norm was that I was using a TV as my monitor. Can’t remember the exact resolution though.

Got any pointers Dewen’? Version of Windows, resolution of monitor, the aspect ratio you selected in the DJI program and distance you held the drone from the monitor?

Mine just wouldn’t seem to detect/see the pattern at all.

Cheers,

Bri
When I tried using an external monitor hooked to the laptop, Assistant 2 threw up an error that said it was not able to detect the screen size and suggested that I run the program on the native display of the laptop. I did so and the calibration went well. Also running Windows 10, on a 13" screen. I don't think the Windows version is a problem but I think Assistant 2 is a bit picky on the screen resolution. I suggest you try with a different pc/laptop if you have access to one. If not you can also try to manually input the screen resolution in Assistant 2.

Reactions: DRM001
I have gotten this message several times too. But, it has not affected my flying ability, AFAIK. But, why am I getting this message. The bird has not experienced any trauma at all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa