DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

camera and/or gimbal gone crazy

Reactions
my camera/gimbal has gone crazy - first I this jello thing started then the gimbal did some flipflops ending up with vertical lines --

It looks like something mechanical vs firmware related. If it just did the gimbal reset I would say FW, but the lines might mean a cable is loose. Did you try another flight after this one? Are you getting any error messages related to the gimbal?

Not sure if this help.
My MPP did this the other day. I turned it off and turned it back on. I then did a calibration and it seems to be working perfectly again.

It looks like something mechanical vs firmware related. If it just did the gimbal reset I would say FW, but the lines might mean a cable is loose. Did you try another flight after this one? Are you getting any error messages related to the gimbal?

No messages. Yes I have flown since, some jello and app Lock

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike