DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera angle

Cuervo

Reactions
Is it possible to adjust the gimbal/camera to perhaps a 45 degree angle while in flight?
There are instances where I'd like to film with something other than a straight ahead or straight down view.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Is it possible to adjust the gimbal/camera to perhaps a 45 degree angle while in flight?
There are instances where I'd like to film with something other than a straight ahead or straight down view.
You can tilt the camera up and down using the roller wheel at the top left of the controller. Shooting sideways at an angle requires some flight skills, but can also be achieved through the use of course lock and/or home lock. I'm never one to rush into a thread and say, "RTFM"... But, if you are unaware of how to tilt your camera up and down, you really should give the manual a good read ~then read it again.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
You can tilt the camera up and down using the roller wheel at the top left of the controller. Shooting sideways at an angle requires some flight skills, but can also be achieved through the use of course lock and/or home lock. I'm never one to rush into a thread and say, "RTFM"... But, if you are unaware of how to tilt your camera up and down, you really should give the manual a good read ~then read it again.
Thank you, I'll read the manual, it helps to have a clue about where to dig in. Thank you for your time. Sorry to be a bother.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyD913
Yes - check in your settings - the camera can be adjusted 30 degrees up

Reactions: Cuervo
Sorry, just started with my new friend Mavic,
Sometimes gamble look forward and soemtimes looks down
could I change the angle while flying ?
Thanks from Osaka Japan

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members